Join us on March 9th, 2019 to learn the secrets of buying your first home…hosted by The Romanski Group of Keller Williams Realty and Eric Cox of Ruoff Mortgage! We will guide you step-by-step through the home buying process, providing you with strategies and techniques to successfully compete in today’s competitive real estate market.
Additional topics include:
- Learn about government programs, help with closing costs and boosting your home buying power.
- Find out how to search for homes the smart way.
- Learn strategies that improve chances of getting your purchase offer accepted in today’s tough real estate market.
- Understand the home buying timeline and role of key players like real estate agents, loan officers, appraisers, home inspectors and title companies.
- Find out how to qualify for a home loan under the best rates and terms available.
- Learn the techniques for building a mortgage-ready credit profile quickly.
All attendees will receive a customized home-buying action plan including an initial estimate of buying power and program eligibility. If you would like a free credit report feel free to stay after the event concludes.
FLOUR MILL DONUT BUFFET INCLUDED…..REGISTRATION REQUIRED, LIMITED SEATING!!
CLICK BELOW TO RSVP AND RESERVE YOUR SEAT (AND YOUR DELISH DONUTS & COFFEE)!!