We’ve made the short 45 minute trek to this Hoosier favorite for the fun educational experiences, delicious cheese, ice cream, and quality time spent with the family. But now, come for some additional fun. Fair Oaks Farm, located in Fair Oaks, IN, hosts an exciting winter season, complete with private outdoor igloos for dinner, an Enchanted Forest filled with holiday lights, and a visit from our friend Saint Nicolas. Don’t miss out on this special Christmas time magic at Fair Oaks Farm.
Fair Oaks Farm does everything within their power to create a safe, family friendly environment for all to come enjoy the season here. Come visit with peace of mind! Click here to read the Fair Oaks Farm COVID-19 / Coronavirus Full Statement.
Here are some details of this special holiday event.
Holiday Lights in the Enchanted Forest
Here are detail straight from the website:
- “Fair Oaks Farms Holiday Lights 2020 is open November 27, 2020 – January 10, 2021 from 4-8pm Weekdays (Sunday-Thursday) and 4-9pm Weekends (Friday & Saturday). Admission is $10.00/person.
- Please dress for the weather; experience takes place outdoors.
- The Fair Oaks Farms Holiday Market is open beginning November 27 from 12pm-8pm Sunday – Thursday, and 12pm-9pm Friday & Saturday. The Holiday Market is closed Christmas Day.”
Private Igloos for an Intimate Dinner
- “This season, we will offer lunch and dinner reservations in warm, private, full-service igloos in The Farmhouse’s backyard. Each igloo is uniquely decorated for the perfect setting for you and your group! Igloos are heated and transparent, showcasing our beautiful countryside.
- Reservations are for two-hour increments at $100. Maximum capacity of 6 people.
- Special rates are available Monday – Wednesday during lunch!
- Automatic 18% gratuity on food and beverage will be added. Cancellations made within 48 hours of rental are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- Reservation extensions are subject to availability.”
Stories and Stars with Santa
Unfortunately, this event is sold out. Here are the details, however, for future reference.
“Stories & Stars with Santa is now sold out. Thank you for your interest!
Saturday, December 12, 2020
Create holiday memories that will last a lifetime with a Santa experience that captures the true meaning of Christmas magic: trail rides through the Holiday Lights, stories by the fireplace, and pictures with Santa, all with the backdrop of the farm in winter. (And don’t worry… plenty of hot chocolate and sweet desserts to go around.) Spend the evening making memories… or make a weekend of it with a special hotel package! Space is limited; buy your tickets now!
- Tickets cost $55/person. Children under two are free with adult admission.
- A $50 gift card to The Farmhouse Restaurant is included in the room rate for those guests that book a hotel package as part of their Stories & Stars with Santa experience!”
Shop Gourmet Gifts and Gift Baskets
Shop small this holiday season! Click on the link above to see all the goodies still available at this true Indiana favorite. Enjoy cheeses, handmade items, ice cream, and more. Your loved ones will thank you!
Fair Oaks Farm Hours, Location, and Reviews
Fair Oaks Farm opens daily from 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. on Monday – Saturday, and they’re open from 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. on Sundays.
856 N 600 E, Fair Oaks, IN 47943
Find helpful business reviews on Facebook, Google, and Yelp.
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!