What’s your down time look like? Are you a motorcycle rider? Or maybe you love a good bicycle ride with your family? Maybe you love curling up with a book and some coffee on a chilly, rainy afternoon? How about an overnight trip with your spouse or one of your children? The Midwest’s beautiful season changes give you all sorts of opportunity to experience the outdoors or whatever you’re interested in. Here are some ideas for all the fun fall things to make the most of your October and and November weekends!
- Motorcycle ride down to Rockville for the Covered Bridge Festival.
- You’re in for some SERIOUS scenery if you take this beautiful drive from Lafayette to Rockville. The Covered Bridge Festival is a main event with many stops to make and explorations to explore. This is a perfect festival to “hop” from place to place with your motorcycle!
- Bicycle ride in Prophetstown State Park.
- 3.5 miles of paved bike trails at Prophetstown State Park attract people from all over the area to enjoy wildlife and beautiful scenery. Stay for the weekend at the campground too! There are plenty of things to do for the kids! Check out the Farm at Prophetstown for their upcoming weekend event schedule.
- Attend a home Purdue Football game and spend the evening at the Whittaker Inn.
- There’s nothing like a Purdue game on our home turf. Experience the roar of the crowd, the secret saying during kick off, responsible tailgating, and so much more. Then, enjoy a “night away” at the Whittaker Inn. This Contemporary hotel has all the fun room themes, breakfast options for in the morning, and marvelous scenery to wake up to and enjoy coffee. This would be a super fun staycation option!
- Overnight stay at the Story Inn in Brown County, IN.
- Brown County is an Indiana hidden treasure. Beautiful, rolling hills throughout the area will suck you in and beckon you to stay for a while. Go antiquing in downtown Nashville, IN or take a day hiking at the Brown County State Park. Potentially go for a horseback ride with Schooner Valley Stables while you’re there. This is a fun little getaway for sure!
- Weekend trip to Heritage Farms.
- Want to stay close but feel far away? There are many fun adventures to be had out at Heritage Farms! Encounter alpacas, stay in a modern farm house, park your RV for the weekend, or try out their hanging tent! You’ll love all the offerings here!
- Horseback riding on the Crooked Creek Trail.
- Guided trail tours will give you a taste of the trail life. You’ll love these gentle animals. This is a fun day date idea for you and your significant other!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!