Happy 4th of July from the Romanski Group!
Here are some great ways to catch fireworks and enjoy the Fourth of July holiday weekend throughout Greater Lafayette, IN area.
- Stars and Stripes Independence Day Celebration (Riehle Plaza; Downtown Lafayette, IN): July 4th at 11:00 A.M. & 5:00 – 11:00 P.M. Parade beginning at 11:00 A.M. at 16th and Alabama. Then, join the community downtown at 5:00 P.M. for Colombian Park zoo animal fun, food trucks, and the Lafayette Citizens Band before fireworks at 10:00 P.M. Details are still being finalized for this event!
- TPA Park Independence Day Festival (Frankfort, IN): July 4th, 2022 from 10:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M. “The Festival will kick off at 10:00 A.M. with entertainment, food vendors, laser tag, 3 on 3 basketball, craft vendors & so much more! We will end the night with the Jaycees Firework Show beginning at dusk (around 9:00 P.M.). The TPA Petting Zoo & Aviary will be open all day from 10:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.”
- Lake Freeman Fireworks (Monticello, IN): Please note this event takes place on Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at dusk.
- Additionally, add to the fun by taking a cruise on the “Madam Carroll” ferry for their “Fireworks over Freeman.” Admission is $25/person. Families welcome!
- Indiana Beach / Monticello KOA Holiday Event – Come out and celebrate the 4th of July with us in the sun! We have our traditional parade for registered golf carts, bikes, and wagons. There will be lots of fun games and crafts, possibly even some water wars. No fireworks of any kind are allowed but we do have a great fireworks show at the Indiana Beach Amusement park in which you can get discount tickets in the front office to go enjoy!
- Fowler Fourth of July Festival – Celebrate 4th of July with family and friends at the Fowler Town Park! Activities from July 2nd-July 4th. FIREWORKS SHOW AT DUSK ON JULY 4TH! See attached flyer or visit facebook page “Town of Fowler Events” for more details.
- New Richmond Fireworks and Festival (New Richmond, IN): July 4th, 2022 from Noon to dusk! This is always a fun, exciting day full of fishing, funnel cakes, fly overs, and fireworks. Be sure to check this one out! Be sure to also check out the
- Carroll County Canal Days festival is held every 4th of July weekend at Canal Park in Delphi with narrated trail walks, activities for children, and plenty of food. Canal transportation is celebrated at the Wabash & Erie Canal Park and Interpretive Center. In 2009, the new replica canal boat, The Delphi, was introduced. Rides are available each weekend.
Fireworks Around Indianapolis
Looking to expand your horizons this 4th of July? Here are a few fun events to check out in Indianapolis for some new traditions! The following information came from indywithkids.com!
Lions Park 11053 Sycamore St. Zionsville
Zionsville 4th of July Celebration – “The fireworks will begin at 10 pm with parking ($8) and viewing areas opening at 5 pm. Parking will be limited and attendees are encouraged to bike, walk or watch the fireworks from their home for those in a surrounding neighborhood. Enjoy festival food, a kids corner and music then watch fireworks at 10pm.”
Star-Spangled Symphony – July 2nd -4th at Conner Prairie
“Pack your picnic and wear your red, white, and blue for the ISO’s annual celebration of America. The ISO will salute all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces at Conner Prairie’s Symphony on the Prairie July 2, 3, and 4. The summertime tradition features symphony favorites, including Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture complete with real cannons and spectacular fireworks to cap off each concert.”
Independence Day Celebration with the Indians – July 4th
Home baseball games every Friday through the season are firework nights but they’ve added the July 4 home games as well for 2022.”
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!