As we soak up the last days of summer, here are some of our favorite food trucks to spot around Greater Lafayette, IN. Find them on the map by tracking their travels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or their personal websites!
Greater Lafayette, IN Food Trucks
- EMT: This menu is loaded with unique and traditional items. Mac and cheese burger, grilled cheese, and vegan options too. This is a popular one in Lafayette!
- L Kora Fast Food: Mexican food!
- Smolder BBQ: BBQ style Mexican food! Can you say YUM?! Brisket tacos and nachos with a homemade spicy slaw and queso sauce. You’ll love this one.
- Pink Walrus: Frozen yogurt!
- Kona Ice (Lafayette, IN Facebook Page):Shaved Ice!
- Mary Lou’s Donuts: An old friend of Lafayette, IN on wheels. These donuts are made fresh every morning. Click here to view a blog on our historic Mary Lou Donuts.
- Famous Franks: Purdue Pete’s best friend. You’ll see this one on campus!
- Daily Bite: Taco-licious is their motto!
- Mitchell’s Mex: More Mexican, but this one can be found in Delphi, IN.
- Guac Box: Delicious Tex-Mex tacos, nachos and hand smashed guac! Click here to visit their Facebook page and see where you can find them!
- Roasted, Toasted and Baked: Mean smoked meat sanwiches, greens, and daily specials such as mac and cheese!
- Dan the Man’s Taco Stand: Based out of Rossville, IN!
- WoJo and MoJo’s Grilled Cheese: Gourmet Grilled Cheese and more!
- Igloo on the go:
- Gypsy Joe Coffee Shop: A cup of joe on wheels!
- Fat Bottom Donuts: Hot and fresh cake donuts!
- Porky’s BBQ: Set up in the mall parking lot, find this Lafayette, IN favorite there all summer long!
- Puritan Coney Island Express: hot dogs, coney dogs, nachos, and moe!
- Grilled Chicken and Rice: Middle Eastern dishes and deliciousness!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD!