Parents, Grandparents, or Aunties/Uncles, this one’s for you! Looking for some ideas to help entertain the kids during these cold winter months? Check out these Greater Lafayette, IN options to stay active with the kiddos!
- Malibu Jack’s Lafayette (Tippecanoe Mall; Lafayette, IN): Lafayette’s newest indoor attraction and theme park! Have an entire day of fun here with experiences such as laser tag, arcade, go carts, rides, and so much more!
- Faith Community Centers: With 3 Greater Lafayette, IN locations, Faith Community Centers provide many different, fun play options. Try the indoor pool at Northend, basketball courts, indoor track, game rooms, or 2 indoor play gyms!
- Flourish Art Studio (Downtown Lafayette, IN): “Flourish Studio & Classroom is a place for artists at all stages of development to learn and create art in a process-focused environment.” Bring the kids to a class here, let them create art until their heart’s content, and leave the mess too. You’ll love it here!
- My Gym (Lafayette, IN): Indoor child fitness! Yes! Classes start at as young as 18 months old. Parties are available too. Click here for more info.
- Malone’s Gym (West Lafayette, IN): Visit Malone’s Gym during open gym hours for new, creative play centered around gymnastics. Trampolines, balance beams, and a climbing rope are all part of the fun!
- Trampoline Parks: a given and guaranteed exhaustion for your high energy kiddos! If you have younger kids, try going to these locations during their “toddler time” slots!
- Monster Mini Golf (Lafayette, IN): Monster Mini Golf in an indoor, blacklight golf course! Such great, creative fun for winter days. Stop by Pink Walrus once you’re done and enjoy some frozen yogurt too.
- YMCA Indoor Pool (Lafayette, IN): The Greater Lafayette Family YMCA has an awesome indoor pool with an amazing slide and fun splash pad!
- Arrowhead Bowling (Lafayette, IN): Bowling always gets a classic case of the wiggles out!
- Climb Lafayette (Lafayette, IN): Indoor rock climbing is a fun day’s adventure! Great for teenagers.
- Great United Skates (Lafayette, IN): Throw it back with this classic activity and have fun for all ages and skill levels! Great United Skates has an indoor arcade too for your game lovers. They also have different themes and events planned throughout the month. Check their calendar to plan your trip accordingly!
Day Trip Options
If you’re looking for a day’s adventure, check out these few places that might give you a little weekend refresh!
- Children’s Museum (Indianapolis, IN): We will always hype up the Indianapolis Children’s Museum. Indianapolis is about an hour’s drive away, and it’s worth the day’s visit!
- Kid’s Planet (Brownsburg, IN): Kid’s Planet is a massive indoor playground that has a great reputation. Slides, arcade, trampolines, an entire toddler area, tunnels, and kinetic sand are just a few options listed. Pricing is listed here.
- Trader’s Point Church: The Park (Whitestown, IN): This is a MASSIVE, FREE indoor park.
- Abe Martin Lodge’s Aquatic Center (Brown County State Park; Nashville, IN): During the week, all Indiana state parks inns run a BOGO special on room and cabin prices. You can take a spur of the moment trip to Brown County, stay at the Abe Martin Lodge and then hang at their amazing indoor aquatic center for the day! This is a fun overnight adventure for the entire family.
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Real Estate Team in the Lafayette Indiana area!