This time of year is all about making Christmas memories, and a Greater Lafayette, IN tree farm will provide just that! Whether you’re into real or artificial trees doesn’t truly matter.. A trip to one of these beautiful locations can still be super fun no matter what! However, if you’re in the “real tree” camp, we can definitely point you in the right direction. Here are the 2022 Christmas Tree Farms around Greater Lafayette, IN!
Greater Lafayette Christmas Tree Farms:
Cassen‘s Trees and Lumber (West Lafayette, IN): “Three time winner of the Indiana Grand Champion tree.” Click here to view the tree types available! Additionally, wreaths and other decor items are here for sale as well.
- Open Nov 19—Dec 23
- Pre-Thanksgiving weekend – Nov 19 and 20 – 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- CLOSED ON BLACK FRIDAY
- Saturdays – 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Sundays – 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Monday thru Friday – 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Cottrell’s Trees (Rossville, IN): First, Christmas trees! But also, get your blankets, swags, grave pillows, and more here. Additionally, do your holiday shopping at the on-site Hasté Pudding Gift Shoppe!
- Season begins the day after Thanksgiving, November 25, 2022. Open 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Choose and cut trees available 9:00 a.m. until dark (6:30ish) each Saturday and 12:00 P.M. to dark (6:30ish) each Sunday from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Join along on week days after Nov 27 from 4:00 – 6:00 P.M. Balled trees available too.
Mattern’s Pine Ridge (Lafayette, IN): Blue spruce, Fraser fir, Caanan fir. Trees can be dug or cut! Order online or even have a tree delivered (local only for $50 fee). Additionally, click here for more information. No public restrooms. Follow their Facebook for a first look at coupons!
- Opening day Nov 25, 2022! And open through November from 10:00 A.M. – dark.
- Open during December from Saturday – Sunday from 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Cruise in Trees (Cutler, IN): Cruise In Trees is a family owned and operated and includes a wagon ride to find and cut down your perfect tree, complimentary hot chocolate and a gift shop to browse through while your tree is being prepped. Hot dogs and water for sale!
- Open Friday, November 25, 2022 from 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Open the remainder of the season
- Saturday 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Sunday 1:00 – 5:00 P.M.
Dull’s Tree Farm (Thorntown, IN): First of all, this Christmas Tree Farm is a local favorite. Click here to view the variety of trees available with prices.
- Opening Day November 25, 2022 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Monday – Friday 3:00 – 6:00 P.M.
- Saturday 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Sunday 1:00 – 6:00 P.M.
- Oak Hill has its first batch of home grown trees this year! Now, you can cut your own or still join them for Michigan pre-cut trees, wreaths, and other home decor. Opening day is November 19, 2022.
- Open Black Friday from 10:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
- Wednesday – Friday 4:00 – 7:00 P.M.
- Saturday 10:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
- Sunday 1:00 – 7:00 P.M.
Making Memories Christmas Tree Farm (Lafayette, IN): Just south of Lafayette, IN sits this quaint tree farm! Cash or check only.
- Tree sales begin the day after Thanksgiving Day and Saturdays – 9:00 A.M. until dark. Open weekdays 10:00 A.M. to dark by appointment only – call 765-337-1941 to schedule. CLOSED SUNDAYS.
Homestead Pine Tree Farm (Stockwell, IN): Click here to view their Facebook page.
- First day of the season is Friday November 25th at 10:00 AM
- Thursday 3:00 P.M. – Dark
- Friday 3:00 P.M. -Dark
- Saturday 9:30 A.M. -Dark
- Sunday 1:00 P.M. -Dark
Dog N Suds (Lafayette, IN): This is a pre-cut display that offers some serious convenience. Right in the middle of town, you can pull up, pick the perfect tree, and take that sucker home. Click here for details.
Bennett’s Greenhouse will have tree selections as well.
Here’s another idea.. want to travel a bit to visit different Indiana areas? Our friends at Visit Indiana made a blog post available for information on Tree Farms all over the state!