Greater Lafayette, IN options:
Le Peep (West Lafayette, IN)
Another Broken Egg Cafe (West Lafayette, IN)
Prophetstown State Park
1:00 – 3:00 P.M.
“Join us at the Prairie View Picnic area for the annual First Day Hike! This year, we will embark on a two mile round-trip hike on the paved bike trail. At the end of the hike, join us for hot chocolate and apple cider by the fire. Please dress for the weather. Free gate admission and refreshments.”
Great United Skates Family Skate and Late Skate
Family Skate: 11:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M | $7 Admission
Late Skate: 7:30 – 11:00 P.M. | $10 Admission
Be Moved Power Yoga
12:00 – 1:15 P.M.
“Power 75 – Go a little deeper into the Journey Into Power sequence. Students flow from pose to pose, utilizing the principles of alignment, personal awareness and breath. Have FUN in this powerful practice. This is a heated all levels class with the expectation students modify and make the practice their own. Expect to be transformed!”
Other New Year’s Day Options
All Lafayette and West Lafayette movie theaters are open on New Year’s Day. If you’d like to check out movie showings, click here!
- At home there are plenty of things to do as a family!
- Dream Big! There are many ways to brain storm about the coming year. Check out this free, online vision board maker through Canva!
- Reflect! Discuss growing moments, new friends, places, or adventures, and the best of times.
- Football! Football games are a classic New Year’s Day activity.
- Organize a family dinner including all things “lucky” as your focus! Luck might not be the actual outcome, but we know you’ll love trying these new things. Click here to view a list of fun, “lucky” menu items!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Real Estate Team in the Lafayette Indiana area!