Local Greater Lafayette, IN grown produce is both plentiful and purposeful. We love to support local farmers, and it’s easy to do when they’re this good at what they do. A visit to the farm is more than just picking fruit- it’s an entire experience. You’ll love learning about every step of the process from the business owners, and, yes, it also brings amazing, fresh produce to your table. Peaches are up first for the season’s harvest, but apples and pears trail shortly after.
Check out this list to find your perfect farm fit!
Welcome to the fall season in Greater Lafayette, IN. Enjoy every step, and be sure to add, “pick my own peaches and apples from a local orchard” to the fall bucket list!
Orchards of Greater Lafayette, IN
- Wea Creek Orchard (Lafayette, IN): Visit this Greater Lafayette, IN staple for an outstanding experience, and check out their stock of peaches and apples. Opening Day this year was July 29th, 2022, and the beginning of the season was marked with their annual Sunflower Festival. In addition to being a you-pick orchard, Wea Creek Orchard hosts many community events and is a wedding venue! Check their Facebook and company calendar to remain updated about current happenings at Wea Creek Orchard!
- Annie’s Orchard (West Lafayette, IN): Open now! Another Greater Lafayette, IN loved local business, Annie’s Orchard, provides an impressive spread of high quality fruit trees and patches. Annie’s Orchard carries peaches, nectarines, blueberries, and strawberries in their own season. Click here to view the Facebook page!
- Hillside Acres (Rossville, IN): Hillside Acres opens August 12th, 2022 for the Sunflower Trail and their stunning collection of apple assortment leaves us breathless every year. Mollie Delicious, McIntosh, Gala, Mutsu, and Cortland are all available at different points throughout the coming Fall season, so click here to view their Facebook page and follow along!
- Smith Farms (Frankfort, IN): Smith Farms is currently open! Click here to view their Facebook Page. Daily updates on Facebook let you know when to come pick the at the perfect time! “The Smith Family proudly offers the public the opportunity to pick their own strawberries, blackberries, red raspberries, peaches, apples, and pumpkins.”
- CSA Memberships available. Click here for more information!
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Real Estate Team in the Lafayette Indiana area!