Valentine’s Day 2021 will look different in a few ways, and that’s okay. You might choose to stay home this year and fine dine in. Many local restaurants will actually roll out some special menus for pick up. Keep your eyes open for a blog with that information coming your way! Additionally, grocery stores might have when you need to create a new culinary masterpiece for your significant other. We think this route could be really fun and extremely romantic.
Our list comprises local fine dining establishments. We firmly believe in promoting fellow local businesses owners! They’re amazing. Why wouldn’t we make a list including these? Greater Lafayette, IN, however, has a long list of other amazing restaurants that we consider “chain” or are local but just simply not in the fine dining category. Be sure to check those out for other Greater Lafayette, IN Valentine’s Day “night out” ideas!
- Bistro 501 (Lafayette, IN)
- McGraw’s Steak, Chop, and Fish House (West Lafayette, IN)
- Mountain Jack’s Steakhouse (Lafayette, IN)
- Folie (Downtown Lafayette, IN)
- Red Seven Kitchen & Cocktail (Downtown Lafayette, IN)
- The Bryant (West Lafayette, IN)
- 8eleven Bistro (Historic Union Club Hotel at Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- The Loft at Trader’s Point Creamery (Zionsville, IN)
- Farmhouse Restaurant (Fair Oaks, IN)
For up-to-date information on YOUR Indiana area neighborhood or a FREE Seller Consultation – call The Romanski Group at (765) 293.9300. Using an experienced team is the way to get your home SOLD! You deserve the BEST Realtor in the Lafayette Indiana area!