Thinking about buying your first home but unsure where to start? Join The Romanski Group for a Virtual First Time Home Buyer Event to learn about the do’s and don’ts of buying a home!
Have you asked yourself any or all of the following questions?…
- What’s involved with buying a house?
- What impacts my credit score?
- How can I establish or repair my credit?
- Can my first house be a new construction?
- How much money do I need to buy a house?
- What are my options to buy in the midst of Covid-19?
All of these questions will be answered AND MORE! We have experienced, leading professionals to give you insight to what it takes to optimize your life choices for your future. We will guide you step-by-step through the home buying process, providing you with strategies and techniques to successfully compete in today’s competitive real estate market.
This event will be held virtually on Zoom on May 2nd from 10-11am EST. Sign up for free to receive the Zoom link. Limited to the first 20 attendees.
Hosted by: The Romanski Group of Keller Williams Realty and Eric Cox of Ruoff Mortgage