Lafayette Dining Bingo
THE OFFICIAL LAFAYETTE DINING BINGO GAME CARD – SPONSORED BY THE ROMANSKI GROUP
Let’s help our restaurants STAY in business together!! We want to reward you for using carry out services…
Support local restaurants and get a $25 gift card for a local restaurant from Romanski Group Real Estate 🍔
PLEASE SHARE and PLAY and SUPPORT!
- Must be 18 yrs or older to play and win.
- First three players to get BINGO will win a $25 Gift Card to a restaurant below!
- If you have a BINGO, you must tag us on IG or FB with a picture of this card and the restaurants marked off showing BINGO! Tag #RomanskiGroup and #LafayetteDining Bingo. You must then provide proof by providing a photo of your receipt for each restaurant dated between March 26th – April 15th, 2020 in order to confirm your BINGO.
BONUS: Include a picture of yourself with your winning BINGO card for a bonus prize!!!
Thank you for supporting our local economy and keeping these restaurants in business!
Scroll to the bottom to read about these local businesses.
Click graphic above for PDF print out
LAFAYETTE DINING BINGO – Restaurant Guide
*All information may change at anytime. The Romanski Group and its team members are not liable for incorrect information either via misprint, restaurant changes or any other method. The Romanski Group and its team members are not sponsored or in any way compensated by any of the restaurants, their owners or their employees. The information contained within is purely informational.
Local Restaurants and their CVOID-19 Quarantine Specials
- Revolution Barbeque (Downtown Lafayette, IN): Orders begin at 11:00 A.M. and are served on a first come, first serve basis until 8:00 P.M. on Wednesday through Saturday. Order ahead for a pick up!
- Wicked Food Shack (Lafayette, IN): Convenient drive-thru-only style service 365 days a year, this new Greater Lafayette, IN business has great basket food with a little extra pizzaz. Plus, we love the prices! Check out their Facebook Page for delicious daily specials.
- Great Harvest Bread Company (Lafayette, IN): GH has tents set up outside for a drive-thru like service. You don’t even have to get out of your car! YES! Here’s some more info. “[This week] we’ll have Honey Wheat, Dakota, Country French, Cinnamon Explosion, Cinnamon Swirl and Golden Wheat available when we open at 7 Monday morning.”
- Triple XXX (West Lafayette, IN): All menu items are available through their carryout window!
- Greyhouse Coffee & Supply Co. (West Lafayette, IN): Come on in for some to-go service, but you just can’t stay all day like you normally would. Order ahead on the app!
- Java Jo’z (Two locations- Lafayette, IN): Always a drive-thru service from dear friends and family of ours, this coffee is a great pick me up for those of you to still need to go to work or pick up kids from somewhere!
- Mammaw’s Sweet Shoppe (Lafayette, IN): Mammaw’s tickles our funny bone during this chaos with cakes decorated with phrases such as, “Stay Home” and “Social Distance and Chill.” It’s hilarious! Order one today to lighten even the foulest of moods.
- Dream Dinners Lafayette (Lafayette, IN): Dream Dinners Lafayette is still open and doing free assembly and curbside pick up. Click here to see their protocol on all things dinner creation!
- Sushi Don (Lafayette, IN): And guess what- they’re still honoring their half price sushi deal on Tuesday and Thursdays! Hallelujah! Here’s the Happy Hour schedule:
- Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat – 11:00-3:00pm
- Tues, Thurs – 4:30-9:00pm
- Maru Sushi (West Lafayette, IN): Open for carryout.
- Mary Lou Donuts (Lafayette, IN): “You can ORDER BY PHONE (765-474-9131) or ONLINE at maryloudonuts.com for CURBSIDE PICKUP. Also, the DRIVE THRU window is still open. DELIVERY is also available.”
- Professor Joe’s Sports Pub & Pizzeria (Lafayette, IN): “Professor Joe’s will remain OPEN for carryout and delivery every day at 11am. In these times of grocery shortages, we would like to extend to all our Professor Joe’s friends the opportunity to order grocery essentials through Professor Joe’s. If you cannot get to the grocery store, or the local groceries do not have the essentials you need, please text Professor Joe directly at 765.430.9517, and we will arrange for your necessaries to be delivered to Professor Joe’s through our food supplier. Just to let you know in advance, commercial toilet paper is available, but hand sanitizer is not.”
- Arni’s Pizza (Lafayette, IN): Open for pick up and delivery! Please call ahead to confirm store hours.
- Mama Ines Mexican Bakery (Lafayette, IN): Open from 8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M. and they ask that just one person from the order party come in to get their items from the bakery to reduce risk.
- Bruno’s Pizza (West Lafayette, IN): Bruno’s has fixed up a carry-out menu! Check out their Facebook for more info.
- Teay’s River + Brewery (Lafayette, IN): Offering carry out and delivery for food and beer! Check Facebook to see a delivery map.
- The Bryant (West Lafayette, IN): Temporary ToGo menu is on their Facebook!
- Nine Irish Brothers (West Lafayette, IN): Nine Irish offers both lunch and dinner hours for carry out for their meals, beers, wines, and spirits. Additionally, their offering some family style meals for pick up for the entire clan!
- Dog N Suds (Lafayette, IN): “We are packaging all of our meals TO GO at this time, but you are able to enjoy them in your car at a drive in station or take them home to enjoy.”
- The Igloo Frozen Custard (Lafayette, IN): Drive thru is open, or you can call ahead for a pick up on the patio!
- Black Sparrow (Lafayette, IN): Pick up and delivery available with little to no contact! These guys are highly sanitized! Beer and wine are available as well.
- Las Brazas Taqueria (Lafayette, IN): Carry out and delivery via Doordash and GrubHub. Orders can be placed by phone: 765.838.0087.